You can do anything to raise money and help us make a difference for dogs. From holding office bake sales to taking the plunge sky diving, the list is endless.
If you are hosting an event and would like to raise money for the Kennel Club Charitable Trust, just let us know by emailing email@example.com and letting us know what you are doing so we can say thank you and help you raise even more money!
Make sure you set up a Virgin Money Giving page to start fundraising for us! Alternatively, you can send us any funds you raise back to us in the post, just fill in our donation form and send it to Richard Fairlamb, The Kennel Club 1-5 Clarges Street, Piccadilly, London W1J 8AB.
Every penny you raise will go straight to the dogs, click here to see where the Kennel Club Charitable Trust uses the money.
Just £50 could help provide food and shelter for rescued dogs at one of the shelters the Kennel Club Charitable Trust supports and £100 could help to sponsor a support dog, e.g. Dogs for the Disabled.
Ideas for fundraising events
- Bark and Bake sale – Hold a bake sale for dogs and humans, who doesn’t love cake?!
- Sponsored dog walk – Get as many people as possible on a long walk with your canine pals
- Coffee morning – Drink to the dogs! Make more money by holding a raffle and a bake sale
- Run a marathon – Challenge yourself to run a 5k race or a full marathon!
- Dinner dance – Get the neighbourhood involved, host your own dinner dance event at a local venue
- Film evening – Recreate an evening of vintage cinema by showing classic films and musicals.
- Car boot sale – Have a spring clean and make money for charity at the same time
The options are endless so why not start raising funds for the Kennel Club Charitable Trust today!
Fundraising couldn’t be easier.
Raise funds for free
You can also donate for FREE by using the easy fundraising service to purchase your online shopping.
The Kennel Club Charitable Trust will receive a small percentage of what has been spent from participating retailers when you buy your goods through easyfundraising.org.uk. To sign up or find out more visit www.easyfundraising.org.uk
Ensure you don’t forget to activate your FREE donation while you’re online shopping, download the free toolbar which prompts you to activate. www.easyfundraising.org.uk/raise-more/donation-reminder
Alternatively you can text KCCT15 and amount you wish to donate to 70070.